2005 Credit Risk Summit organized by Risk Magazine
The seventh annual Credit Risk Summit USA was held in New York City on October 26 and 27th, 2005 with the intent of examining the latest developments in structured credit products, advanced credit risk management and modeling techniques. These conferences organized by Risk Magazine tend to be quite good and are a great place to network with leading industry practitioners. As friend Hugh Stewart from QuIC Financial Technologies said “Knowledgeable, perceptive, thought provoking speakers, good value add.” TCM’s lament is that such conferences cost so much and it is difficult to attend more than just a few such conferences in any given year!!
The Risk Magazine brochure lists the following speakers for this year’s conference:
- Arvind Rajan, Managing Director, Global Head Structured Credit Research and Strategy and Co-head, US Fixed-Income Strategy, Citigroup
- Edward I. Altman, Director, Credit and Debt Markets Research Program, Max L. Heine Professor of Finance, New York University, Stern School of Business
- Peter Carr, Head of Quantitative Research, Bloomberg L.P.
- Mark Howard, Global Head of Credit Research, Barclays Capital
- Evan Picoult, Managing Director, Risk Architecture, Citigroup
- Dimitri Pugachevsky, Senior Managing Director, Global Head Credit Analytics, Bear Stearns